Exterior Shop All
Interior Shop All
Performance Shop All
Exhaust Shop All
Audio & Video Shop All
Lighting Shop All
Shop Supplies & Equipment Shop All
Marine & Watersports Shop All
Out of Stock
DeWalt Shelving Dewalt size xl mig and tig welding gloves, fire resistantBy DeWalt Shelving
Part #: DXMF02051XL
- FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS - Made of fire resistant materials to protect you from open flames, sparks, slag, and spall
- KEVLAR THREADING - Glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar stitching throughout the entire glove
- OPEN CUFF - Long, gauntlet-style open cuff is quick to put on and easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- KNUCKLE AND FINGER GUARDS - Additional, fire-resistant cotton padding provide increased impact protection to fingers and knuckles
- BUFFALO LEATHER PALM - 100% Grade-A buffalo leather provides maximum abrasion protection for your hands
- CONTACT HEAT RATING - EN407 Standard level 1 rated for protection against direct contact heat transmission
- REINFORCED WEAR POINTS - Leather reinforcing along the thumb saddle, palm, finger caps, and a drag patch for long glove life
This product is currently out of stock. Sign up below to get an alert when it's back in stock.
Have questions? Call us at 866-205-5299
The DEWALT DXMF02051 MIG / TIG Welding Gloves are a premium solution for heavy-duty custom and production welding. To provide you with the ultimate in dexterity and heat protection these gloves are made with a combination of fire-resistant, yet breathable, fabric on the cuff and back of the hand, grade-A buffalo leather across the palm and finger-tips, and all held together with durable Kevlar® threading. The shell and liner are rated EN407 level 1 for protection against the transmission of direct contact heat. The buffalo leather base of the palm is reinforced with additional layers on high-abrasion locations along the palm, thumb saddle, and a drag patch along the side of the hand for a truly long wearing glove. For additional protection from the bumps often encountered when welding heavy sheets of steel the knuckles and fingers feature cotton-padded impact guards. The long, gauntlet-style open cuffs easily accommodate additional safety gear like fire-resistant sleeves and welder's jackets and the elastic sewn wrists provide you with a snug fit that is easy to put on and remove while staying securely in place while you work.
Welding Glove Size
There are no reviews for this product yet.